Yoni Detox Pearls /Herbal Yoni detox pearls / Vaginal detox pearls
Get the Yoni Detox Pearls to help tighten and nourish your yoni.
About: Yoni Detox Pearls / Vaginal Herbal Pearls
4 Pearls per pack
Ingredients include: Fructus, Sophora flavescens, Cortex phellodendri, Bombyx batryticataus, Frankincense, Myrrh, Peach seed, dried Alum, Resina draconis, Borneol, Chrysanthemum indicum, Saffron crocus, Radix astragali, Angelica sinensis.
With Frankincense and Myrrh – this is Gold!
Two of the active ingredients in Flat Stomach Yoni Detox Pearls are Frankincense and Myrrh. These Biblically symbolic fragrant resins have anti-inflammatory, anti- septic and analgesic properties.
Drawing on century old knowledge to develop modern remedies, these are valued additions to natural cell healing and rejuvenation.
Flat Stomach Yoni Detox Pearls help combat pain and swelling, fight infection and promote healing.
* Tightens and nourishes yoni
* An aid to vaginal hygiene
* Helps alleviate gynaecological conditions, including vaginitis, cervical ectropion, cervicitis, disease of the vulva, pelvic inflammation, cysts and endometriosis
* Promotes healing and reduces discomfort after a hysterectomy or childbirth
* Helps regulate menstrual flow and prevent gynopathy
* Improves vaginal elasticity and viability of uterine cells
1. Wash your hands and clean the vaginal area.
2. Open the packaging and pull the string of the tampon out.
3. Insert the tampon inside the vagina leaving the string outside the body.
4. One tampon can be left in place for 2 -3 days, but it needs to be removed after 3 days.
5. Clean vagina with warm water.
6. Insert the next tampon 24 hours after removing the previous one.
7. Use 6 tampons for one treatment process.
1. Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
2. Do not use during menstruation.
3. Yoni pearls may be used after 3 days from the end of menstruation.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
** Consult with your medical provider before use if you have any concerns
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.